Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July Catch-Up

Today is our 8th anniversary. I'm celebrating at home while Mike is in Kansas. As part of the festivities, I thought I'd post some pictures from the past month.
After the 4th, Grandma Jan sent home all the fixin' for s'mores. So we tried roasting on the stove (don't try it, they don't taste nearly as good) and enjoyed the messy treat.


Here Becca is wearing my shirt from 1980-something.

When Grandma was down here a couple of weeks ago, she let the kids do her hair.

George took a ride on his favorite horse, Dad.

George can't have all the fun so Becca and Pat decided to join in.

My Hatton men.

Becca tried on my glasses from middle school the other day. She looks like Sally Jessy Raphael.

I recently let George try a folk and he doing pretty well. Please note it's in his LEFT hand. His lefty mother is very proud.


Please keep some friends in your prayers, the Godlewski and Jenkins families. Both are fighting cancer, the first breast and the second possible leukemia (2nd grader). I can't begin to imagine what these families are dealing with right now and thank God for our health with every breath.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't believe how big George is getting! My nephew has that same cup as Patrick's and my sister Stephanie had a shirt like, that one Becca's wearing, when she was a kid! Too funny!

Where Little Hats Play