Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April is Half Over Already

My sister Elizabeth pointed out to me today that we haven't updated our blog in awhile so this ones for you sis! Mike made two patches of chocolate chip cookies this week for soccer snacks, the first was rained out. We all did our part and ate the extra cookies. George, being a smart child, would only eat a whole cookies, not the parts I broke off for him.

Regardless to say, it was a bit messy...

..but it was highly enjoyed!

One evening this weekend, the kids were all sitting together nicely on the swing so Mike grabbed the camera.

Becca sure loves her little brother.

I even let myself be captured by the camera.

Here's Miss Becca holding Patrick's art project from religion class.

Patrick started soccer last Saturday and scored two goals. It helps that he's the oldest kid out there and a good head taller than everyone else. George never took his eye off the ball at practice yesterday while he sat in the stroller. As soon as I let him run around, he grabbed a ball and ran for the net. I think he might like sports just a little. We're still waiting for more teeth for George but I think it will be soon. Becca continues to cry at the least suggestion. She's also been caught in sneaking things which lead to a very serious discussion with her mother. But all the kids are growing fast and more amazing everyday. We hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play