Sunday, March 6, 2011

Its March

We haven't been pulling the camera out as much lately but I realized I haven't posted for two weeks. So here are some pictures that didn't make the cut last time. Patrick shows off his car.

George play peek-a-boo...at least I think that's what he's doing.

Becca shows off her stunning smile once again for the camera.

The sickness that we normally manage to evade has landing its ugly face right on George's cute face. He had a slight fever and lots of snot earlier this week, which go right along with the 4th tooth he was working on at the time. But when the rash turned up, we learned that our little guy has roseola (a virus). It looks terrible but he doesn't seem to mind nearly as much as his mother.


That's about it for us. Mike continues to train for this triathlon and all the hard work is showing. I have no interest in doing a triathlon myself, but I think the training just might be worth it anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca is the cutest little girl! Your kids are adorable. :)
Marie Falto (Spoon's wife)

Where Little Hats Play