Friday, August 27, 2010

The Picnic and More

August is winding down and the weather is fine so we've been out a lot. Here's a moment of peace between Patrick and Becca in the backyard.

Isn't George super cute?


They found some sticks and used them as microphones. I was treated to "Hey Jude" and "I Want You to Want Me" for at least 10 minutes.

On Wednesday we had the pre-school picnic. The volleyball court became a giant sandbox for all the kids.



George was so excited with all the kids he had to take a little snooze on Dad's shoulder.

Emily tried to hide from the camera behind her dad but I got her anyway.

Here's Teddy playing with the soccer ball.


Becca and Patrick were happy to hold still just long enough for me to get these shots.

I have a video but it doesn't seem to want to download but I hope to have it up soon. We wish all our friends and cousin the best of luck as you head back to school. The kids and I are looking forward to Patrick going back in a little over a week.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

is it me, or is George a little mini-Mike??? I see a lot of him in George!

Where Little Hats Play