Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Lot of George

We have a lot of George is our pictures this week. He's had a hard week with the heat and teeth and whatever else is bothering him. He has not been sleeping well at all but he did much better last night, which gives me hope.
I got some shots of George in the jolly jumper early this week. He was happy in it for about a half an hour.


I brought by old Strawberry Shortcake dolls and my My Little Ponies and Becca has loved them. George also thinks they're pretty cool.

We also went to watch Mike play soccer on Thursday. The kids had fun with the cones.




Patrick used the cones to set up a construction site.

Doesn't he look like a businessman working at his desk?

George also had his first taste of food this week. This is a little earlier than would like but I was trying to help him sleep better. It did not work so we have not done it again.

And one more of Pat being silly.

That's it for this week. We hope you enjoyed our pictures.

1 comment:

Janjanjan & Mark too said...

Cone heads! George and Becca are cone heads, and adorable I might ad!
Great pictures... can't wait to see you all in the flesh!
Grandma Jan

Where Little Hats Play