Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny stories

Today while Mike replaced our leaking sprayer with a new one...

...Patrick had his own plumbing to do.

I';d like to share some funny stories with you before I forget them. This morning we were watching Thomas and Friends and they played some song. When the song was over Patrick said " That was a good song. I really enjoyed it."

The other day, Becca was showing me the doctor's tools and naming them for me. Holding up a thermometer she says "Its a momenter."
Mom: "Does it go in your mouth?
Becca: " No. In oatmeal."
For those of you who don't watch Sid the Science Kid, the show used oatmeal to demonstrate how a thermometer works.

One more. Patrick finally gets to go back to pre-school this week after a pipe burst. I was putting things in his bag and explaining the new things he'd have to take with him everyday. Becca, not to be left out, said " I need to get my purse." Heaven forbid we go to school without it!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play