Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fire trucks and hair cuts

We had a fun weekend despite the winter-like temperatures. We had pizza at the Showalters and both kids begged to hold Teddy. You'd think they hadn't seen him just the day before.


On Sunday there was an open house at the fire station and we stopped in. Patrick loved climbing in the big trucks and making siren noises.

Becca liked driving too but wasn't too fond of the long way down.

They also had some old fire trucks outside that the kids could climb around. I wanted to get in too but couldn't manage with the big baby belly.




After realizing just how cold it was outside, I broke out the winter gear and the kids "helped". Becca looks like she ready to hit the streets.

After the rest of us got ours last night, I attempted to give Becca a little trim this morning. I ended up taking her to Wal-mart after picking-up Patrick from pre-school. I would have done okay except she kept moving right as I started to cut. But at least she can see where she's going now.

Happy birthday to Katie and Davah last week and Heather this week.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Man your kiddos are getting big!!! Becca's haircut is really cute. Awesome pics! I think the one of Patrick in the firetruck makes him look a little like his Uncle Dan :)

Where Little Hats Play