Monday, July 27, 2009

Computer Troubles

I know its been about two weeks since I posted but the computer decided it didn't like me and won't let me do anything. It has graciously allowed me access once again, thank God, so here are some pictures. Before Mike was home a couple of weeks ago I let the kids try out their wheels on the empty driveway. I'll admit we need to do it more but our street is rather busy for me to chase two kids by myself.

Here's Becca on her "new-to-her" tricycle . She didn't peddle much but loved pushing herself around.

Let's go Mom!


Yesterday Patrick got to have a whole Popsicle to himself. Dad helped him get in his mouth but Becca wasn't around to steal some.

Becca has grown up a lot in the last two weeks. She slept in the toddler bed yesterday for a nap and insisted on sleeping there last night! This is her waking up after her nap, sweaty head and all.

Becca has also started using the potty regularly now. She won't sit on the little potty but has to be on the toilet. She hasn't quite figured out what to do when its time to pooh but she's trying. After all, she's not quite 21 month old! She's so smart!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play