Friday, October 17, 2008

The Horse

I would like to tell you a little story to prove just how stunningly brilliant my daughter is. Two days ago, the kids and I were sitting on the floor playing with a farm puzzle. Patrick and I were telling Becca what sounds each animal makes. When we told her that a horse says neigh, she neighed back! But wait, it gets better.
The next morning, I was recounting the tale to my mother with the kids sitting on the couch. As soon as I mentioned the horse, Becca got up and went over to the puzzle. As she walked toward me, I saw what was in her hand and said "Oh my God!"
"What?" my mother asked.
"She brought me the horse! I'm not kidding, she brought me the horse!"
Can't you believe it? My little girl, whose not even one yet, knew which piece was the horse. Watch out Einstein, here's comes Becca Hatton.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play