Monday, August 11, 2008

From the Bend

We started our time in South Bend with some live music and dancing downtown.


The big fun was with all the toys at the Sullivan house. Here Becca discovers how great the slide is.


Gabe, our God son, on a bike. Yes folks, he's only 2.

But Becca's 9 months old and looks like a big girl on this bike.

Pat and Erin find other wheels.

And John brought all his football gear to shape up.

Did someone say "FOOTBALL!!"?

Becca conquered the step at my brother's house. Watch and see how proud she is of herself.

To all my relative that we saw but did not make it on the blog, I apologize. I was a little busy at Grandma's to take out my camera. If you have any you'd like to share feel free to e-mail them to me or Mike. Congratulations to Brittany and Klondike/Jim. We're very happy for you and think its about time!

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play