Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who needs a nap?

Today my lovely children have decided to laugh and play instead of taking a nap. However, they are in their room and not bothering me while I post some pictures. Everyone remains healthy and adventurous. Becca can now stand on her own for 5 to 10 seconds and Patrick tells me he's a baby from time to time. I'm sure its just for attention but it gets old after awhile.
Last week my Aunt Pat, not to be confused with my sister Pat, stopped for the night on her way home. Here she is with the kids.

Patrick put Becca's hat on under his own for unknown reasons.
Here the kids are treating us to their first piano duet.

Can you believe I got a barrette to stay in Becca's hair?
And the kids love empty diaper boxes. Who needs toys?
Some more silliness.



Having adventured behind the chair, Patrick, and the camera, found Becca attacking the coasters.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play