Monday, June 9, 2008

She's a scooter!

Yes, Becca has learned to scoot. She pulls herself around with her arms and right leg. And good God is she fast! In other news, Patrick had 24-hour bug this week with a temp of over 100. The mercury outside was almost as hot. I begrudgingly turned on the AC and we all went to the pool several times. Patrick is also working on the last two molars while Becca's awaits tooth #2. But she's excited to be on the move. Here I found her under the toy tool bench. As you can see, Patrick does enjoy her new mobility, until she wants one of his toys.

I'm so proud of my little scooter!

Here the kids are getting a modified pony ride from Dad.


Becca had a blast playing under the laundry basket yesterday.


After a big morning out, this is what I carried in from the car.

No comments:

Where Little Hats Play